Vapor Distillery’s Covid-19 Info for Tour Participation
Currently Boulder County is at Level Blue. At this point in time, Vapor Distillery’s tours with a maximum of 10 people are permitted. (Please note we are not serving in-house cocktails at our tasting room bar at this time)
Day of tour:
We’ll be focusing on learning a bit of history, viewing our production, and, of course, tasting our American Single Malts whiskeys! We will start each tour with a mandatory COVID-19 guideline protocol and then get to the learning from there! Each tour is roughly 90 minutes, including tasting and Q&A segments.
Though we start and finish tours in our tasting room, we are going to be walking through a manufacturing facility. Please dress accordingly with a jacket in cooler months, as well as closed toe shoes at all times.
In order to allow for social distancing, please do not congregate at the entrance. Please arrive five minutes prior to your tour time, and come in as a group. Water and hand sanitizer is provided upon arrival. Eating is encouraged prior to arrival if you plan on tasting! We offer light crackers during tasting, but not substantial intake. Please take a look at any of our amazing local restaurants nearby!
– All guests’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
– All guests will be asked to fill out a contact form in case it is needed for contact tracing purposes.
– All guests and employees are required to wear an approved mask or face covering throughout the tour, unless seated for the whiskey sampling portion of the tour. Please maintain a 6′ distance from staff during whiskey sampling.
– All tour guests (21+) will receive $10 off one 750ML bottle of whiskey from our tasting room following the tour. Only one discount per bottle. Must be used on day of tour.
– All guests who want to sample or purchase whiskey must be 21+ and are required to have a valid ID with proof of age.
– Please make note of our location on Google Maps. It is an industrial area, and we’ve moved the marker to be as accessible as possible.
– Cancellation Policy: 48 hours for a full refund, with no refunds after that. Service Fee is non-refundable.
Tours are limited to one single family or a single group at a time. The tour path will be fully sanitized before each tour. All guests’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival, if anyone in the group has a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees, the entire group will not be able to participate in the tour and a full refund will be issued. Tours can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests each. All guests and employees are required to wear an approved mask or face covering throughout the tour, unless seated and distanced from staff during whiskey sampling.
Our Distillery is open 12 pm – 6 pm Monday – Saturday and 12 pm – 4 pm on Sundays. For questions or concerns, please contact us by phone during open hours at (303) 997-6134 or by emailing us at: email@example.com